Oceania Healthcare – Coronavirus Update (Wednesday 14 October, 2020)
The Prime Minister has announced that effective 11:59pm on Wednesday 7 October, all of New Zealand will be at Alert Level 1.
This is wonderful news and means we are able to relax some of the restrictions around visiting and use of communal areas. This latest outbreak has highlighted the importance of remaining vigilant. For this reason, Oceania will continue to take precautions to reduce the risks to residents, staff and visitors.
Care Centres – Level 1
- Visitors will no longer need to book appointments using the online booking system.
- Visitors will no longer be required to wear a mask.
- Visitors need to sign a declaration and use hand sanitiser upon entry.
- Residents will be able to leave the Care Centre with friends and family for excursions or appointments.
Retirement Villages – Level 1
- All visitors should continue to sign the visitor declaration and use hand sanitiser when visiting a resident’s unit or the community centre.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding, as we work to keep everyone safe. Please contact the Village Manager or Business and Care Manager if you have any questions or concerns.