Oceania Healthcare – Coronavirus Update (Tuesday 9th June, 2020)
Moving into COVID-19 Alert Level 1
We’re pleased to announce that New Zealand’s move to Alert Level 1 means that we can relax visiting requirements.
Visits to our Village Residents
• Under Alert Level 1, visitors to our village residents need to complete a declaration form for contact tracing purposes.
• We ask that you do not visit if you are unwell and practice hand hygiene during your visit.
• Please speak to the Village Manager if you have any questions or concerns.
Visits to Care Centre Residents
Under Alert Level 1, our care centre residents can have visits from their family and friends, including children. You will no longer need to book a visit to see your family member or friend.
• We do have new, preferred visitor times – from 10am to 6pm, 7 days a week. This is to respect the time that our carers need to do one-on-one personal cares for your family member or friend. Should you wish to visit outside these times, please contact your Business and Care Manager to discuss a time that suits you best.
• You will still be asked to use the hand sanitiser and sign the declaration form upon arrival, but you can visit you anywhere and without wearing a mask.
• Our residents are also now welcome to leave the care centre as normal
• Please speak to the Business and Care Manager if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your continued support, and for helping to keep everyone safe.