Summer Prezzy Card Offer.
Treat yourself, you deserve it.
This Summer, Oceania is gifting you a $5,000 Prezzy Card when you purchase an independent living apartment at a select number of our Villages.
With diverse and inclusive communities and architecturally designed apartments with sizes and layouts to suit everyone, our Villages are the perfect place for you to call home.
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Eligible Claimants are entitled to claim from Oceania Village Company Limited (“Oceania”) a Prezzy Card with a value of $5000 (“Prezzy Card”).
- To be eligible, the following criteria must be met:
a. The claimant must submit an application to Oceania for the occupation of an independent living apartment (“Apartment”) at one of the following Oceania retirement villages (“Application”):
b. The Application must be submitted between 17 January 2022 and 28 February 2022.
c. The Application must be accepted by Oceania.
d. Except for Applications for Awatere Village, the claimant must pay to Oceania the Occupation Licence Payment, as set out in the Application, before 31 March 2022. In the case of Awatere Village, the claimant must pay to Oceania the Occupation Licence Payment, as set out in the Application, before 30 June 2022.
Claimants who meet this criteria will be “Eligible Claimants”.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Prezzy Cards are not available for people who submit an application for a Care Suite.
- The Prezzy Card cannot be exchanged for cash
- Only one Prezzy Card per Apartment is available.
- The Prezzy Card will be issued to the Eligible Claimant when they take occupation of their Apartment.
- An Eligible Claimant must either return the Prezzy Card to Oceania or, if the Prezzy Card has been spent by the Eligible Claimant, refund the value of the Prezzy Card to Oceania in the following circumstances:
a. If the Eligible Claimant cancels their Application before taking occupation of the Apartment;
b. If the Eligible Claimant terminates their occupation right agreement with Oceania for the Apartment within the ‘cooling-off’ period under section 28 of the Retirement Villages Act 2003;
c. If the Eligible Claimant terminates their occupation right agreement with Oceania for the Apartment in accordance with the 90 Day Right Place Guarantee set out in the occupation right agreement with Oceania.
The return of the Prezzy Card or refund of the Prezzy Card (as the case may be) to Oceania must be made within 30 working days of either (a), (b) or (c) occurring.
- Availability and use of the Prezzy Card is subject to Oxygen Global NZ Limited’s terms and conditions, which may be viewed at https://www.prezzycard.co.nz/terms-and-conditions.
- Oceania is not liable for any loss or damage to property or for any injury, illness or death, or for any damages or claims whatsoever arising from an Eligible Claimant’s use of the Prezzy Card.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.