Our Care Offering
Framed by beautifully maintained grounds and courtyard gardens, Gracelands provides a high standard of care for retired people who need everyday assistance, supported by age-related care as required at both Resthome and Hospital levels.
At Gracelands we believe that our resident’s individuality and, wherever possible, their independence, is the key to happiness and contentment. Therefore, we encourage you to bring personal items with you to make your room feel like home. We will endeavour to assist you in maintaining any hobbies or interests you have.
We offer a range of services to allow you to relax and focus on the important things in life – fun, friendship and happiness.
- Fully qualified Diversional Therapist, plus an Activities Coordinator
- Craft activities
- Puzzles and daily crossword
- Music therapy
- Regular lunch outings
- Happy hour
- Games, Bingo
- Sing-a-longs with regular musical entertainment
- Theme days, i.e. Queens Birthday – encouraging resident and staff participation
- Church services
What’s Near By
- Bus Stop located right outside the facility
- Close to Frimley Park, Rose Gardens and Cornwall Park
- 5 minutes by car to Hastings Shopping Centre & Stortford Lodge
Features and Services
Vans / minibus
Emergency call buttons