Our Care Offering
Middlepark is an attractive and friendly rest home that provides a high standard of care for retired people who need everyday assistance. A special feature of the community is its close proximity to St Thomas of Canterbury College, which has magnificent grounds and trees.
With sunny courtyards and light airy rooms, Middlepark has a warm, relaxed feeling. You’ll often hear laughter and conversation as residents catch up over a cup of tea or share a favourite pastime. At the same time, individual privacy is respected by residents and staff alike.
Our onsite kitchen is able to provide delicious meals and snacks to cater to everyone’s individual preferences and needs. Meals are served in the dining room or in residents’ rooms, depending on preference. Emphasis is always on tasty menus and family favourites. Refreshments and afternoon tea is served every day complete with home baking. Various special meals are organised through out the year to celebrate events. The weekly happy hour is a much-loved social occasion.
- Exercise Programme
- Shopping trips and Mystery drives
- Games and quizzes
- Live music and entertainment
- Church services form different denominations are held weekly
What’s Near By
- Public transport at the door
- Several shopping malls including the Bush Inn Shopping Centre
- Churches and many other local amenities are within a 5km radius
- Sockburn Park within walking distance.
- Public library nearby
- Riccarton Racecourse